WASHINGTON D.C.- Now that President-Elect Joe Biden has been sworn in as the Commander-In-Chief, Americans are bracing for an uptick in centrist violence as his victory has emboldened even the most moderate citizens. “As if the Biden campaign’s message of ‘Change…But Not Too Fast’ wasn’t terrifying enough, we have celebrities like Matthew McConaughey inciting far-center moderates to action by championing becoming ‘aggressively centric,’” warned Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) researcher Miranda Rhodes. “Now we’re expecting to see a marked increase in extreme acts of moderate terror like ghosting after just two dates, changing lanes without using turn signals, and complaining about bosses to coworkers.” The stock market, in response to Biden’s inauguration, had a remarkably average day. Although the Biden administration won’t be nearly as anti-capitalist as a more leftist government, Rhodes stressed that workplace gossip can still escalate and hurt your boss’s feelings.
America Braces For Wave Of Centrist Violence After Biden Inauguration
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- This Stuff Is Totally Legit, Okay? …See?!
- Heartbreaking: This Man’s Name Is Todd Cruz
- National Security Under Attack: Joe Biden’s Cabinet Is Struggling To Open Up Microsoft PowerPoint
- See How Many Arctic Splashes You Can Buy With This Philly-Style Stimulus Check Calculator
- Joe Biden Invites Covid-19 To The White House In The Spirit Of Bipartisanship
More from Pop CultureMore posts in Pop Culture »
- It’s Like Hamilton But Hornier: New Musical About Benjamin Franklin to Open at Kimmel Center
- Freaky Friday Situation Leads Teen Girl To Experience The Pain Of Menopause
- Complete Idiot Shares Wordle Completed In 4 Steps You Did In 3
- Frantic Parents Met With Laughter While Searching For Lost Son Waldo
- Empowering! Woman Holding Big Book On Bus Has Read 15 Pages Of It